Here is a list of the top ten posts over the last year here at Pediatric Dentistry. Yes, I've been doing this for over a year now. The site meter tells me things like what search words are used when using, say msn or google, to find the answer to a question. It seems that certain topics come up again and again. Some people ask how to become a dentist or what do we actually do. Most people seem to want an answer to a specific question or concern. Here is the countdown top ten list with links to popular and informative posts on this blog from this last year:
10. Orthodontic Fashion Different color braces: this also includes traditional silver braces, gold braces, and clear or invisible braces.
9. The Dental Specialties A summary of the dental specialties with commentary.
8. Aspiring Dentist Saves Christmas! A holiday favorite!
7. Children's Dentistry An overview of what we do More about what we do an a daily basis.
6. How do you Become a Pediatric Dentist or Orthodontist? Basics of what is required.
5. Posterior Crossbite Also about all kinds of crossbites. Very common condition often needing correction. I get lots of requests about this topic I think because it is so common and dentists are recommending needed correction.
4. When is the Best Time to Start Braces? A question often asked, with more than one answer.
3. Fractured Teeth, Knocked out Teeth, and other Pediatric Dental Accidents Basics of pediatric dental trauma.
2. Permanent Tooth Coming in Behind Baby Teeth A very common occurence. You know, baby teeth not falling out in time.
--and the #1 Post on Pediatric dentistry this past year:
1. My Child's Tooth is Turning Dark! I know you're wondering how that has happened and what to do about it.
If you want more, go back to the home page or click here:Pediatric Dentistry